Saturday, November 8, 2008

"What Happened at Your Church Sunday Morning Is More Important Than What Happened on Tuesday"

Michael McKinley writing at the 9 Marks blog:

"I went to DC years ago to study economics and politics. My goal was to become a US Senator. What I learned in a few short years at college is that God's plan for the universe runs through the church, not the Capitol building. For me, that's why I became a pastor (though I am deeply grateful to God for believers who are called to careers in politics). I am convinced that what happened last Sunday morning at your church and mine is actually more important than what happened on Tuesday. I can understand why it doesn't seem like that to the world, but I wonder why more Christians don't act like it's true."

Read blog post.

No comments: